We are officially moving to El Paso Texas. Crazy. I cant believe it is actually happening. SO much has happened the last few weeks. Sorry for the brief summaries.
1) I have 4 more days of teaching! I love my students and I will miss them so much. I will miss the people I work with. I love you Michelle, Joan, Natalie, Diana and everyone else at Sage Creek.
2) Skyler won state again!! Way to go little brother! He is amazing that is all there is to say. He is also graduating as valedictorian from Desert Hills High School. The boy is unstoppable. Way to go Sky.
3) Ceri is pregnant. I am so excited to be an aunt again. The two of them are going to have the cutest curly haired, skinny babies. Love you Ceri. You are an amazing sis!
4) We are moving home for 1 month! I am currently packing…blah!
5) Our friends Doug and Bethany moved to Colorado. We miss them so much and cant wait to see them in June!
6) Josh and I graduated from BYU! 4 years of hard work down and 4 more to go!
7) Josh and I celebrated our second anniversary. I am lucky to be married to such a wonderful guy. I can’t believe it has been 2 fantastic years.