Today is my little brother, Skyler’s, birthday!!! He is turning 19 this year and that means his mission is right around the corner. I am so excited for him to get to serve in Washington. Happy Birthday Sky!! You are the best little brother. Here are some of the reasons I love him
1) He can go anywhere and talk to anyone.
2) He is a state tennis champion.
3) He is taking flower arranging…and is really good at it.
4) He calls me at least once a week!!
5) He is so ready to go on his mission…I am so proud.
6) He is a great friend
7) He has a great smile
8) No one has better hair.
9) He can always find a way to make your day better.
10) He will eat anything and lots of it
11) He always wanted to sit by me on the bus when we were in elementary school.
12) He had the best bowl cut through elementary school.
13) He has serious germ problems…Germs don’t stand a chance against Skyler.
14) His room is full of big things and small things that he has collected through his life. This includes a lot of McDonald’s toys
15) He makes me laugh!
16) He is going to serve a mission in Washington…I am going to miss him more than anything.
17) He has always been a great student.
I love you Skyler. You are the best brother I could have ever asked for!