2) She started crawling last Sunday and in one week has mastered it. She is in to EVERYTHING!
3) She loves handles and knobs.
4) She is passionate about food and will eat us out of house and home. We have started giving her finger foods and she is now a pro at getting it in her mouth.
5) Her favorite movie now is Tinkerbell: Secret of the Wings
6) She is still a loud talker at church and frequently visits the hall!
7) She had her first road trip to California last week. Despite having car trouble she enjoyed Balboa Island and soaking in some California rays.
8) She still enjoys looking at herself in the mirror.
9) She knows when it's bed time and starts whining.
10) We took her to the Jubilee of Trees. She loved the lights and ambiance of the event. It was fun to see her smile so big.
11) She does not like cotton candy.
12) She is still a mommies girl.
13) I love it when she says momma and dadda.
14) We are currently trying to learn how to wave. She kinda understands it, Ill keep ya posted.
15) We went and visited our friends the Crowthers. They have 3 darling boys, but Evelyn only liked playing with 2 of them. Poor Evelyn and Owen did not see eye to eye when it came to sharing.
16) She makes a motor boat noise with her mouth. She does this all day long and soaks the front of her shirt.
17) She has another tooth working its way out.
18) She is all about the details. She constantly looks at strings, and fibers and small details. She is a great studier.
19) Tonight, Josh was rocking her before bed when she would sit up, find me, smile and laugh then lay back down, then sit up smile and laugh at me then lay down. This girl makes me laugh and melts my heart. We love her!
"Dad I want some"