Sunday, November 10, 2013

BYU vs Boise State

Evelyn and I flew into St. George just in time to head up to Provo for the BYU game.  My poor dad had surgery 2 days prior and couldn't make the trip.  He gladly gave me his extra ticket and I was thrilled to go cheer on my Cougs.  Friday we headed up north and ate at Tucanos with Skyler.  We then took Miss E up to my cousins house.  Thanks Dutton family for taking my little one.  I wish she could come with me to the game, but she had way more fun playing with Anna.  
It was a great weekend and a great game!
Thanks Uncle Tim for the tickets you gave my parents
Evelyn loved Shayla!
While in Provo I was able to catch up with my old roommates Shayla and Alexandra.  We had a great time catching up and enjoying some great food.  I miss these girls and cant wait to see them again.  

No comments: