Sunday, November 10, 2013

Happy Halloween

Before we left for Utah Evelyn and I were able to go to the Mesa Ward Trunk or Treat.  It was so fun to see Evelyn's buddies all dressed up.  I love these girls and their darling kiddos!

This Halloween we were without Josh (gone on interviews), but we got to spend it in good old St. George with family!  This was Evenlyn’s first Halloween, but becasue Josh was MIA we were going to keep a low profile.  I originally had a family costume idea, but that fell through, so Evie was just going to go in her skeleton pjs.  About a week before Halloween Janet showed me this darling ghost costume and I loved it so much I had to make it.  It was really easy to pull together and Evelyn looked darling.  We went to my parents ward for the annual trunk or treat then off to Great Grandma Reber’s for her party.  Evelyn did not know what to do with all the fun boys running around.  She loved to watch them chase each other around GG Rebers house.  When Ashley's little girl, Chloe, showed up Evelyn looked slightly relieved to have a little girl to play with.  We were so lucky to be able to spend Halloween with family and I'm so happy that Evie got to spend this time with her grandparents.

1 comment:

La Cité des Vents said...

Evelyn is so cute in this dress! You're lucky to have a baby who stay "still" when you want to take photos...
bises from Germany!
Eolia