Saturday, June 13, 2009

Catch Up

Time has flown by since our last entry. We have done so much in the last 3 months it is hard to keep track. Josh took the MCAT this month. We are hoping that he did really well, and that his scores will be high enough to get us into a good medical school. Cross your fingers for us. I am almost done with BYU’s fast track for the El. Ed. Program GO ME! The last 8 weeks have been some of the hardest of my life. I can’t believe I am going to start teaching in August. I am going to teach 3rd grade at Sage Creek Elementary!

1 comment:

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

Lexy!! Holy cow. You go girl! I am so proud of you and jealous that you got done with the EL Ed program and that you get to start teaching. I have been going back and forth, but I really think that is what I want to do also. HOpe Josh had a good experience with the test and that all goes well. Miss you girl! We need to talk sometime.