Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Catch Up

Sorry for not blogging in such a long time. The El. Ed. program is really taking up all my time. I am almost done! I am so excited. Time is flying by, pretty soon I will be teaching my cute little 3rd graders. A lot has happened since I have last blogged. Josh and I went camping with our friends Becky and JD. I have never been camping up in American Fork canyon before. I can’t believe we got to stay in such a breath taking place. I highly recommend it. Josh is busy filling out secondary applications for medical school. Applying to medical schools is really nerve wracking. I have had to exercise a lot of faith in knowing that it will all work out. We recently bought a dutch oven. It is so delicious; I could have a dutch oven dinner every night.

2 comments:

Rob, Mandy, and Cooper said...

You two are just great people that Heavenly Father will put josh in the right school. We will pray for you two also!! We love you guys!

JD and Becky said...

We LOVED your dutch oven potatoes too! We need to do that again soon!