Wednesday, August 5, 2009

7 Stitches Later

This last weekend Josh and I went to Lake Powell with my family and the Gerths. On the first day Josh was out wakeboarding when the board hit him in the mouth. I couldn’t believe it! It was such a freak accident. I was not on the boat when this happened, but my little brother, Skyler, came running on the beach yelling that Josh was bleeding and needed to go to the ER! So in the boat we went to the Page emergency room. We had to wait 3 1/2 hours to see a doctor. Luckily, our good friend and practically second mother, Julie, came with us and held my hand as I was holding Joshes. My poor dad had to wait at the dock for us to come back. He was so great during this whole ordeal.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

A little bit of Josh forever in Lake Powell. It's kinda romantic.......or sick....depending on which way you look at it. Looks like the injury didn't dampen his spirits though. Does anything dampen Josh's spirits???

Josh and Lexy said...

haha! I never thought of it that way. Nothing dampens his spirits. He was still happy as can be. He is amazing!

Tanier G said...

Oh Josh...what will we ever do with you! Good to know you're still as adventurous as you've always been.