Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Dad

Today is a great day! It is the day the day that we celebrate my DAD. He was born January 3, _____ Leaving it blank because it doesn’t matter how old he is! He is the best. Here are a few reasons I love this great guy!

1) He is my dad

2) He is a great City Councilman

3) He loves nature

4) He is a great landscaper

5) He treats my mom like she is a princess

6) He can talk to anyone anywhere

7) He served a mission in Germany and can still speak German

8) H is always thinking of others

9) He loves his family more than anything in the world

10) He tells the best jokes and stories

11) He loves National Geographic

12) He knows how to do and fix anything

13) He always gives 110%

14) He is a great driver

15) He loves watching Shrek and the Muppets

16) He does what we want to do even though it may not be his favorite…like shopping

17) He can type faster than anyone I know while only using 2 fingers.

I love you dad I hope you had a fantastic birthday.


No comments: