Friday, January 27, 2012

Saying Goodbye

Josh and I were so happy to welcome a little baby into our family this July.  We were two very anxious first time parents busily getting things ready, when we were hit with something we were not expecting.  About a week ago we got some troublesome, but hopeful news from our doctor that I may have to be on bed rest the last 2 months of my pregnancy.  I was not alarmed because it was not something that was going to harm our child, just make me uncomfortable for 2 months.  Later on in the week I was at work and had an alarming episode that prompted me to go to the ER.  The doctors there told me that everything was fine my baby was healthy and that I was to see my doc the next morning.  The next day I walk into my doctor’s office and get some sad news.  Our baby was having a hard time.  Things were not working out, but she was still hopeful.  With hope Josh and I returned home with strict rules to take it easy.  About 2 horrible hours later we were back in the hospital where we said goodbye to our little baby.  I know everything happens for a reason.  Josh and I are going to be great parents someday.  We just need to keep faith in our Heavenly Father and know that everything will be ok in the end.  

11 comments:

Janine said...

I am so sorry. We love you guys. You'll be in our prayers.

Doug and Bethany said...

SO so sorry you guys. You are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you guys!

JD and Becky said...

So sorry to hear this you guys. We are thinking of you and praying for you.

The Diaries of a Wimpy Mom said...

Lexy your post made me cry. : ( I am so sorry to hear the news. But how lucky that a spirit so righteous...TOO righteous to join us here on Earth...chose to be sent to your home. I will keep you in my prayers. We love you guys!

tylerandtia said...

Oh goodness! You will definately be in our thoughts! SO so sorry!

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

Lexy, I am so sorry about your loss! You and Josh are going to be extraordinary parents one day. Your faith and strength is beyond what I could ever imagine. You are in my prayers. Sending lots of love to you and your sweet baby!

Andersen said...

You guys are going to be great first time parents. No matter how and when it happens. I love your faith of our Heavenly Father, he does have a plan for each of us.

Lindsey & Tony said...

Lexi you're going to be an amazing mom! I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Your Faith and love is amazing!

B and B Slack said...

I've been wanting to comment but not quite sure what to say...we are sorry to hear about your loss! We'll be thinking about you guys!

Thomas and Sydney said...

I'm couldn't be more sorry to hear this:( Our prayers are with you guys. Love you dearly!

Timmy and Trini said...

I can't imagine how you guys must feel. I do know that life doesn't ever go how you plan, but you guys will get through it. Hang in there.