Monday, September 30, 2013

Evie-isms


1) She loves bath time and grins ear to ear when I turn the water on.  
2) She is very attached to mommy.  I’m scared to death to leave her with a sitter.  Not because I’m worried she will be in bad hands, but because I’m scared she will cry the entire time. 
3) She cries every night we put her to bed.  You would think that 2 months of doing this she would get used to it, but no. 
4) We go to a lot of play groups.  I have an AMAZING group of friends who all have small children.  To keep our sanity and to get out of the apartment we get together probably 4 times a week.  Evelyn loves her buddies. 
5) She eats a lot.  This girl probably eats more then I do.  I was worried about it at first and would limit how much she could eat, but id rather have a baby full and happy then hungry and miserable. 
6) She has learned she can get from a to b by rolling over and over.  She tried to roll right out of church last Sunday.  We sat by the door in 3rd hour, Evelyn noticed this and decided she was done and began rolling out of church. 
7) I put up the Halloween decorations and put Miss Evelyn in her pink skeleton pjs.  She looks so cute. 
8) She likes to watch me cook.  Most of her toys are my kitchen utinsels.  
9) Josh bought her a booster/ highchair that sits on one of the kitchen table chairs.  She looks like such a big girl.  I love eating with my little family.
10) Evelyn and I are heading to Utah for 3 months.  Im a little nervous about how she will sleep, but excited to spend the holiday season with family.  Josh will be in and out while he interviews for radiology residencies. 
11) She still loves Tinkerbell.  She laughs and claps at her favorite parts.
12) She has learned to clap. I love it!
13) She loves to Skype and Facetime with family.  I was worried that us living so far away she would not know her grandparents and cousins.  But if you watched her face when I turn the computer you would see she absolutely knows and loves them. 
14) She is the LIGHTEST sleeper in the world.  Any noise and she wakes up.  Luckily she falls back to sleep quickly, and without mommy holding her.  



No comments: