1) She has learned to hit...dun dun dun! We are working on it and making progress.
2) She is a walking pro now. It is so cute to see her walk, fall on her bum, then get back up and take off again. She loves to walk and screams at the top of her lungs in joy as she strolls along.
3) She loves to go outside, or to the indoor mall park. She knows that when we get the keys we are going out to play and she gets extremely excited.
4) She learns so fast these days. At snack Josh was feeding her yogurt she noticed that he took the spoon and dipped it in the yogurt then to gave it to her. She wanted to try and actually did pretty well.
5) She loves Frozen.
6) She loves to dance and will frequently sing along in her cute baby language.
7) When she doesn't want something she shakes her head now and waves her arms
in front of her.
8) She is a great sleeper. I hate putting her in her crib at the end of the day because she still cries, but its only for just a minute.
9) When she is mad she throws herself backwards, which scares me to death. I usually just let her throw her temper and tell her that when she is done to come find me. 9 times out of 10 when she is done she gets up with tears down her cheeks and comes for a hug. We talk and move on. If this is the worst it gets ill take it :)
10) She is still an amazing eater. It's hard for me to say what her favorite foods are because she loves everything.
11) Books are her favorite pass time. She will sit and "read" several times a day. I love it when she brings me a book and sits on my lap for me to read. We may only get 1 or 2 pages in before she takes over but I love it.
12) She always scrunches her nose now. When she smiles, when she looks in the sun, when she is excited she pulls that face.
13) She fake laughs all the time. It sounds like an owl.
14) She is a moocher when it comes to food. It doesn't matter who it is or what they are eating she wants it.
15) She talks the most in the morning when she wakes up. I love to hear her babble at her toys and us.
16) She loves to grab my face and turn my head from side to side. I don't know why it is so funny but it sure cracks her up.
17) She loves to look in your mouth. Maybe she will be a dentist someday.
18) She likes to look out the window at the trucks and especially the kids in the street playing.
19) She follows me wherever I go and holds on to my leg.
20) When she is done eating she throws her food. It drives me crazy because I'm constantly cleaning the carpet.
21) She went up the stairs and down the kiddie slide all by herself.
22) She picked up her doll and gave her a kiss. My heart just melted when I saw it.
23) She loves to sit and "big people" chairs. Anytime I put her on one she laughs and swings her feet off the edge.
24) She has a hard time sharing. If one of her friends takes a toy from her she will attack. We are working on this and I hope she stops it soon.
25) I can't find reasonably priced shoes that fit her feet. Her foot is so poofy that I can't get it down into anything.
26) I gave her a beater today after making frosting and you would have thought she won the jackpot. Her face and body were covered in yummy chocolate frosting.
This girl is at such a fun age. She just melts my heart!