Friday, September 2, 2011

Mormon Ads


Since Josh and I moved to El Paso we have made a good list of things we enjoy about this city.  Number one on our list is most definitely our ward.  I look forward to church each week to see all of our wonderful friends.  It is funny, all the girls in my office were so baffled at how I could have an instant group of friends the second we moved here.  I feel so lucky and blessed that we have such a strong ward, who care so much about us.  I was lucky enough to receive a calling to work with the young women.  I am the Beehive advisor.  I love working with these girls each week.  They never cease to amaze me!  This last week for mutual I taught a lesson on the Strength of Youth and to follow up we made our own Mormon Ads.  The girls had such a great time, and just love the way their ads turned out. 










2 comments:

Emme said...

how fun! this was such a cute idea. they all turned out really well too. great job :)

Andersen said...

what a cute idea and what cute girls. Such a fun class you have.