Sunday, May 13, 2012

Chicken and Dumplings


I love cooking.  There is something fun about turning a variety of ingredients into 1 delicious meal.  On Mothers Day I thought I would try something new, Chicken and Dumplings.  I don’t know if I was too tired, or ambitious, but it was not my best meal.  Poor Josh sat and ate it, meanwhile, telling me how wonderful it was.  I have the best husband.  Oh well chicken and dumplings are not my thing, but at least I tried….right?
Pic of what it should have looked like.

3 comments:

The Diaries of a Wimpy Mom said...

Hey it looks good to me!

San said...

Bill's Mom made chicken and dumplins for us and they were so good. I tried them - they were not so good. It looked so easy - I'm sticking with the philosophy that "if it takes more than 15 minutes to make it that the kids won't like it". I'm retired from Sage Creek and loving it.

Derek and Ceri Steele said...

I have never had good chicken and dumplings. If that makes you feel better....