Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Evie-isms


1) She slept through the night.  I have never been so excited.  She went to bed at 9:45 and woke up at 7:30. 
2) She has given up on trying to roll over.  She must be tired of trying.
3) Tummy Time is horrible.  She hates it.  She either cries, or just lays there. 
4)  She talks and talks.  I love her expressions.  It is as if she knows what we are saying to her.
5) We took a nap together and she woke up screaming after about 30 minutes.  The second I picked her up she stopped. After that I held her for the remaining of her nap.  I wonder if she had a nightmare.  Poor girl.
6) She rode in the stroller like a big girl without the help of her carseat.
7) She still likes the Bumbo.
8) She has gone to bed by herself now for an entire week.  She has had to cry it out 3 times.  I shouldn’t really say she cries it out.  She cries/wines for about 3 minutes then falls asleep.
9) She still loves her momma but is starting to warm up to daddy.
10) Luv’s diapers are the only ones that prevent her frequent blowouts.

Love this phase of her life.  She is my little talker and I cant get enough of her.

No comments: