1) She usually goes to bed all by herself, but Friday night she had a change of heart. She would not fall asleep and didn’t want to be put down. She was screaming and screaming so we thought that something was wrong. We put her in bed with us to get her to calm down. 10 minutes later she was asleep. We then took her to her crib. Still don’t know what was bothering her. Maybe she just wanted her mom and dad.
2) She has not pooped in 3 days…yikes.
3) She loves dad now….most of the time. She let him babysit her for about 3 hours on Sunday.
4) She loves to talk during Sacrament Meeting. It entertains the pew in front and behind us.
5) She has started to laugh and talk a lot more.
6) She loves to kick in the bathtub and splash the water.
7) She loves to be held facing out. She is a people watcher.
8) We are flying home in 1 week and we cant wait.
9) She loves to play with her lion toy.
10) Any chance she gets she strains her neck to see the TV.
11) She can hold her neck up like a champ, especially when she is on her tummy.
12) Still only takes about a 30 minute nap.
13) Loves to smile at everyone.
14) The Kelty Backpack came this week. We cant wait to put her in it and go hiking.
15) She fell asleep while skyping with my mom. It was funny to watch her go from wide awake to sound a sleep (drooling) in about 10 seconds.
16) She held and to her bottle and fed herself for about 15 seconds.
17) She still loves her hands and is constantly chewing on them.
Just lounging on Sunday morning