Monday, July 22, 2013

Evie-isms


1) She started rice cereal last week.  She LOVED it.  I couldn't spoon it into her mouth fast enough.  She has always been a great eater.  I need to work on my feeding skills.  The girl had it all over her face.  
2) She slept through the night.  Last week she really struggled with sleeping.  She was tired and I was tired, which is why we started rice cereal.  So far it has helped her to stay fuller longer. 
3) She loves to stand. 
4) I don’t know how she does it, but she moves all over her crib at night.  Most nights I find her in the exact opposite position then when she went to bed.
5) She had her 4 month well visit and is the 99% for height.  We are going to have one tall beautiful girl.
6) She loves to look at herself in the mirror.
7) She is officially to tall for 6 month pj’s so we moved to 9 month and footless ones.  Makes me sad she is growing too fast.
8) Anytime we put her in her carseat she gets so excited because she knows we are going somewhere.
9) She loves to go on walks.
10) She has started to LOVE her dad.  She likes to relax with him on the couch while he does school work.

She is growing too fast.  I know I should be happy, but it makes me sad at the same time.  She has such a fun personality and we cant get enough of her.  



I just cant get enough of those thighs.  

No comments: