Friday, July 12, 2013

Old Mesilla and Youth Conference


It was a beautiful day so Josh and I decided to take Miss Evie to old Mesilla for the first time.  We love this little town and enjoy walking up its quaint streets.  The thing we love to do the most while there is to eat at La Posta.  We had a gift card left over from Dave and Janet so we decided to stop for lunch.  Evie was the hit of the restaurant.  She refused to sit in her carseat so I plopped her on my lap as I ate.  She then talked to everyone in the room.  She jibber jabbered all through lunch and loud at that.  I love this phase she is in.  She loves to talk and I think we are in for some great stories some day.  This weekend I promised Sam Eccles that I would help her with Youth Conference.  Evie was doing great so we thought Josh would babysit and I would go help.  About two hours into it I call josh and here screaming on the other end with Josh saying, “I think you need to come home.”  As soon as I walked in the door Josh handed me Evie and she stopped crying…mommas girl.  What am I going to do?

No comments: