Wednesday, March 12, 2014

1 Year Well Visit

Evelyn had her 1 year well visit.  We are happy to announce that she is one happy healthy little girl.  At this visit Evelyn was getting a few shots and her blood drawn.  It was awful.  She screamed, not cried, screamed.  I had to hold her down while they were doing all of this.  I hate that! Why they make the mom restrain their babies is beyond me.  I had to hold her down when all I wanted to do is pick her up and hold her.  To top it off the lady drawing her blood could not get it so dun dun dun we get to go back to try it again.  Poor girl is a hard stick just like her momma.  The one plus side of getting shots is bandaids.  She loved all of the colorful bandaids (4 total) she got.  


Stats:
Weight: 24 pounds 12 ounces 94th percentile
Height: 31.75 inches 99th percentile
Head: 46.5cm 87th percentile


No comments: