Thursday, August 21, 2014

Snow Bird

A few weeks ago we packed Evelyn up and headed to Snow Bird.  Since living in Utah we have tried to find any excuse to go hiking.  I forgot how much I loved the mountains and being up there with my family is just heaven.  This Saturday Josh though it would be fun to take the Snow Bird Tram and hike around the peak.  I loved the ride on the tram and the hikes we went on.  I have never seen so many wildflowers before.  It was breathtaking minus the bees that came with the flowers.  We walked through the tunnel at the peak and loved watching all the bikers ride down the mountain.  
After our hike we had a little picnic at the Lodge.



















2 comments:

Grandma Jodi said...

Aren't the mountains gorgeous?? We are totally spoiled here in Utah! It's so fun to watch you making memories.. Thanks for sharing!

Grandma Jodi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.