Monday, September 1, 2014

Evie-isms

1) She can clearly say and understand bye, dad, mom, and hot.  I don't know why she figured out hot, but I'm glad she says it while keeping her hands off the stove.
2) She loves to look at books and constantly will ask "this?" while we, I mean, she reads.  Im still not allowed to read to her.
3) She loves clothes and shoes and shopping.
4) Tonight at dinner we had enchiladas.  I gave E a little sour cream and of course she digs right into it and starts rubbing her hands together as if it were lotion.
5) She has been infatuated with her baby doll Anna.  She treats her as if she is a real baby.  It is cute to watch her feed, snuggle and carry her around.
6) She will go down the slide all by herself now.  It still makes me nervous to let her play on the playground, but she is a champ now.  Watching her go down the slide and her face light up is the best 5 seconds of my day.  She still wants to climb back up the slide though.
7) We spent this last weekend at the cabin relaxing with family.  It was fun to sit around and just watch Evelyn play.
8) For the past couple of weeks I've been pulling a chair up to the kitchen counter so E can cook with me.  She is a pro at putting food into bowls and stirring.  She constantly wants to put her hands in the food so getting them squeaky clean is a must.
9) She is becoming a pro with a crayon and a pen.  Just ask my kitchen table.
10) Josh left his shoes out one night.  Evelyn noticed this ran over to them and put them in the basket.  What a smart girl.
11) We have found a love for the show Sophia the First.  Glad it is a show I don't mind listening to :)

No comments: