Monday, September 8, 2014

Recent Happenings

I took Evelyn to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point.  We had a blast looking at all of the horses, goats, pigs and birds that is until we got on a horse.  Evelyn was not a happy camper as you can see.  She now won't even get on the carousel.  I can't blame the girl horses scare me too.


I shot these pics as we drove up Millcreek Canyon.  She was just so happy with her feet up and the window down.  

The hiking queen.

This entire hike Evelyn screamed (talked loudly) in Josh's ear.  We finally had to turn back because his ears just couldn't take it anymore.  

Little miss woke up in the middle of the night SCREAMING.  So I caved and let her watch TV with me.  

Ludean and Janet came up to go to Wicked.  I had never been to the Capitol Theater before.  It was beautiful and such an amazing fun night with these 2 awesome ladies.  


Ludeans first selfie.  Evelyn had a blast spending the evening with Aunt Melinda and Uncle Jay.  I have the best family.  

Splashing with our friends at Thanksgiving Point.  

So we have been to Thanksgivign Point a million times and I had never seen the fish pond.  It is so discussing.  The fish in the pond are huge!  Grnamda bought fish food and let the girls feed them.  It is now her favorite site to visit. 




No comments: