Monday, September 8, 2014

A Princess and the Zoo

Evelyn got to go to a Frozen Party.  My child has about a 2 minute stranger danger then she will be your BFF.  This fact also extends to Disney characters.  She was practically sitting in Elsa's lap. 

This dress is one that Ceri wore to her first day of preschool.  I can't believe my little girl fits into it now, and looks so stinkin cute.

My mom came into town to finalize some wedding plans (story to come) We snatched her up and headed to the Hoggle Zoo.  I have never been to this particular zoo and I was impressed with how many animals they have and all the different attractions.

My favorite part of the day was the bird show.  They had all different kinds that would fly almost uncomfortably close over head.

Evelyn and the Eagle

This tiger scared me.  you can't tell front his picture but it was soooo close to the window.  I have never been so close to such a big animal.  I had to keep reminding myself that there was a separation between this big animal and us.  
My mom bought E and I some refillable zoo drinks (she is the best) to use every time we go.  Evelyn loved hers so much she chugged the entire thing over lunch.  My girl would drink her calories if I let her.

No comments: