I can't believe that my little girl is 2 years old. She has filled our lives with so much joy.
1) Evelyn loves to go out of the house. She often goes to the door and points to go outside. She may have a hard time in Rochester.
2) She has learned to say yes and no. The other day Josh asked E if she had a poopy diaper. She promptly turned towards him, said "yeah" and then kept on with her activity. She cracks us up.
3) She loves her friends "V" (livy) and "Ude" (Jude). She gets so happy, yells, and dances when she gets to see them
4) Her favorite food at the moment is spaghetti, and plain greek yogurt.
5) She has had quiet an appetite lately. She often eats just as much as josh and I do at a meal, then wants a snack 30 minutes later. She eats hard and plays hard.
6) She still takes 45 minute baths. To get her out I have to bribe her with a sucker!
7) She picked out a Toy Story 3 book from the library and wants to read it over and over!
8) I took her and Jude to the Disney Store to find a birthday present. Once she saw where we were going she grabbed her face and squealed with delight making the Disney employees, and others around us laugh :)
She sure is sassy and cute but we wouldn't have it any other way.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL GIRL!