Tuesday, February 11, 2014

9 Month Pictures

One of my friends from high school has started taking pictures, and I was lucky enough that she needed a model to practice on.  I love the way these turned out.  It captured a lot of E's personality.  While taking the pictures I was trying to do everything short of a song and dance to get her to smile.  All it took was Stacia's cat to walk through the room to make this girl smile from ear to ear.  She was so obsessed with the cat that I'll never be able to forget it when I look at these pictures :)




Of course we had to have a picture with Sofie the Giraffe.  








Mom hold me...






Uh what do you have me in :)







I had Stacia take this pic because E is obsessed with my hair.  Any chance she gets she grabs it and puts it in her mouth.  It is her comfort item.  Im glad we got a shot for nostalgia.

No comments: