Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hiking

One of the many things I love about St. George is the hiking.  My parents had this amazing backpack (that they had when we were kids) and we could throw Evie in it and hike to our hearts content.  Evelyn loves to get out so going on frequent hikes was a must for her and me.  We did a few new trails that I had never done before.  My favorite was the rim hike in Snow Canyon.  I was blown away at the view from the top.  We took Jenna Dog with us and she got more exercise running up and down the trail then we did.  She probably hiked 10 miles per 1 mile we did.  I love being outside and I loved that we were able to do a few hikes with my dad.  I have had great memories hiking with him.  He would stop and talk to us about plants and animals and everything in between.  It was fun to see him do the same with Evelyn.







No comments: