Thursday, January 30, 2014

Christmas

This Christmas we were with the Rebers.  It was a fun Christmas and our first one with Miss Evelyn.  My parents headed to Mexico so before they left we celebrated Christmas with them.  My parents took us out to eat.  It was an amazing dinner despite the fact that Josh and Skyler were eating Evelyn's puffs.    Those snacks are loved by kids big and small.  

Evelyn enjoying a fire. 

Opening her first present from Uncle Skyler.  Doesnt it look idealic with the fireplace behind her.  


A BYU cheer outfit.  I cant wait for her to fit into it.  Nice face Sky.


A gift from Grandma and Grandpa.  

The little mermaid and a puppy.  My Mom and Dad gave me a puppy when I was a baby and I loved it!  I would carry it around everywhere I went, so it was only fitting that Evelyn have a puppy too.  My mom looked so long to find the right one, and Evelyn loves it. 
We had to get Sky a Buc-ee's shirt.  
The book we made on Evelyn's first year.
My favorites 

Christmas Eve we went to the Rich's house.  We had a fun time eating, playing the bells and attempting charades :)  

Playing the bells!

I grew up with the tradition of getting pj's on Christmas Eve.  I wanted to keep that tradition!  My mom made Evie the cutest pair of pajamas.  


She is one happy lady!


She loved her baby!



Evelyn wanted nothing to do with the wrapping paper.  She was truly interested and excited about her presents.  I loved watching her eyes light up with each gift.  




Finally my own tv remote.  Maybe she will leave ours alone :)

Opening gifts with Grandpa!
After the gifts were opened and a delicious french toast breakfast was had we took a great trip into Zion.  It was a wonderful and relaxing day.  Cant wait for next year!

No comments: