Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Salt Lake City

Josh had an interview at the U so Evelyn and I thought we would go with him.  It would give us an opportunity to see some great friends and my Grandma Sally and Aunt Melinda.  We stayed with Rick and Cindy Adams who were so sweet and gracious to let us invade their house.  They took us to dinner at Pizza Lemon, which is now my new favorite pizza place.  It was AMAZING.  If you live in the Sandy area you need to go.  While Josh interviewed I went to see my Grandma.  I had never been to her new place and was excited to see how she was transitioning to living there.  She was doing great.  I met a lot of her friends and was told over and over how lucky I was that I was Sally's Granddaughter.  It was fun to see her and for Evelyn to see her as well.  After the interview we went to check out the new city center and to see the decorations at Temple Square.  Im always amazed at how beautiful it is.  

Could you just die over how cute my 2 loves are!


No comments: