Monday, January 27, 2014

Evie-isms


She has grown so much in the last 3 months.  My computer has been on the frits so I have not been able to document it like I would like. 

1) She has 5 teeth (3 on top and 2 on bottom)!  They are all crooked!  Thank goodness Uncle Derek is an orthodontist. She tends to grind them, which makes me twinge.  Teething has not been bad at all.
2) She is a crawling machine.  I think she is going for the worlds fastest crawler.  She can be from one end of the room to the other in seconds. 
3) She can walk around furniture.  I’m ready and not ready to have her walking.  She is growing too fast.
4) She waves hi and goodbye.
5) She loves Tinkerbell and Mickey Mouse Club House.  When the theme song comes on she gets excited, claps and dances. 
6) She loves to play with her toys.  She loves toys!  We went to the toy section of Wal Mart with my niece and we had to leave because Evie wanted all the toys. 
7) She loves books.  She will turn pages, point and talk at the pictures. 
8)  She is back to sleeping through the night!
9) She loves looking at pictures of cats.  I think she loves it after living with a cat for 3 months.
10) She loves to play with other kids.  She is great at sharing.  I don’t know how she learned it, but I’m happy she likes to share her things.
11) I have yet to find a food she doesn’t like. 
12) She is quickly growing out of her carseat so we are in the market for a new one!  Suggestions are welcome.
13) She had to learn that we don’t play with blinds and trash cans.  Poor girl has never been so sad.  It only took about a day but she doesn’t play with them anymore, at least while we are looking.
14) She is still not attached to one particular toy or blanket.
15) She loves to have her teeth brushed.  After I brush her teeth she plays with the toothbrush while we read a book.
16) She has learned the bedtime routine and gets a little whiney as it grows closer.
17) She loves to play with her bath tub toys.  She doesn’t mind having water dumped on her head.   She loves to play/eat with the bubbles.
18) She has started to dance to music.   I love watching her bob her head and shake her cute little body.
19) She will mimic the sounds you make.  Josh hissed at her one dinner and she hissed right back!
20) She poops in her sleep.  Diaper rash and I are constantly at war URG!
21) She knows the word no.  If you tell her she stops what she is doing, and looks right at you.
22) She clicks her tongue!
24) She is very active at church.  I have a hard time letting her just roam the halls, so we go through all sorts of activities in our chair keeping her entertained.
25) We tried the swings…she was not a fan.
26) She is a mommas girl still.  Where I am she wants to be. 
27) She is a great traveler and enjoys being in her carseat, for the most part.
28) She smiles at the camera.  Mostly because she has had one in her face from day 1.
29) I always get bad looks from moms because Evelyn wont keep her socks on.  As soon as they go on she pulls them off and plays with them.  She likes to have one in each hand.  She holds tight to them and takes them wherever she goes.
30) She looks at me and smiles when she pulls her bow off…little stink.
31) She loves goldfish and not cheerios.
32) If she doesn't want something she will push it away.
33) She is not a cuddler.  She wants to be independent :)
34) When we Skype with family all she does is laugh.  I don't know what is so funny but it sure is cute.
35) She loves to be outside.  We try to go on a hike 3 or 4 times a week.  We cant wait for spring so we can go to the park.

Gosh we love this girl!

No comments: