Thursday, February 13, 2014

Photo Overload

I had so many pictures on Josh's phone that I wanted to get on the blog.  Im sorry for the out of order picture overload.
Evelyn loves to be on anyones shoulders.  This is her on one of our many walks. 
We went to the Festival of Trees with our friends Tony, Lindsay and little Avonlea.  They had a large giraffe there that E loved to look at.
Hanging up lights with Grandma and Grandpa while styling Uncle Skylers hat!
Bath time in the sink!
My first time shooting a gun.  Kyle kept handing me bigger and bigger ones.
Bike ride with dad
She loves to look in the fridge.  I think she would eat all day if we let her.
This is a picture of the thunderbird.  We like to hike to it on Josh's days off.
Jerzie and I made Grandma Janets cake.
If you have food, especially ice cream, she will find you.
Heading home after a fun trip in Utah.
Our 10 month which should have been our 9 month apt with Dr. Coleman.
First time seeing the horses.
Looking at Uncle Jerry's magazine.
Playing at Chris and Amanda's house.

No comments: