Saturday, February 7, 2015

Big Girl Bed

Today Josh and I put Evelyn into a toddler bed.  She has been begging all week to sleep in our bed.  So, after a few nights in our bed we decided to convert the crib.  After she fell asleep I couldn't help but think about what a beautiful girl she has become.  Yes she has some aggression issues but in the grand scheme of things its just a drop of water in an ocean of wonderful traits.  She was so thrilled to be a big girl.  She had the biggest smile on her face.  I can't help but realize that she is growing up.  She has such a vivacious and loving personality.  She was thrilled to be treated as a girl and not a baby.  It made me a little sad, but also happy knowing Josh and I have raised a girl who looks forward to the next step.  It's an example to me that I need to not be sad my baby is growing up but happy that she is growing into an amazing girl.

No comments: