Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Valentines Day

Evelyn and I hit the road for St. George during Valentines Day Weekend.  It was 75 degrees and the Parade of Homes and I giggled with delight as I packed short sleeve shirts and shorts for us to wear.  Styler and Ashlin were also able to pull away from their studies to come down.  I love it when my siblings get together for one great weekend.  Pretty soon we will be living way too far apart.

The Parade of Homes was fantastic.  I was a little nervous that Evelyn was going to struggle with being held the entire time, but she did great.  The first house was not fun, she was fussy and wanted to play with all of the expensive furnishings, but after a quick pep talk the other homes went smoothly.  I was so proud of her.  My dad landscaped 3 of the homes this year.  He really has an eye for landscape design.  They were absolutely beautiful homes that were landscaped by a PRO.  After a little Pizza and salad from he great Pizza Factory poor E was done and crashed in the car ride home.  It was a beautiful day.


No comments: