Monday, April 1, 2013

Evie 1 Mom 0

This week at church was our first time going for all 3 hours.  I was extremely nervous since I knew I would have to breastfeed at some point within those 3 hours.  About halfway through Sunday School Miss Evie woke up and was ready ot eat so off to the mothers room we went.  Everything was going ok and I thought that we would be successful, but Evie had another plan.  Halfway through I put her over my shoulder to burp her when simultaneously she has a blow out style poop and a massive throw up.  It was amazing!  Who knew all those fluids and noises could come out of such a small person.  All in all we made it threw, but my darling daughter wanted me to always remember our first attempt at breastfeeding at church.  

2 comments:

bjarnason family said...

Charley had the most wonderful (not really) habit of only pooping once a week. The doctor assured me this was fine. Really once a week wasn't bad except it was always a blowout and it ALWAYS happened at church. Both her and I had to make a wardrobe change each week for the first 5 or so months of her life.

La Cité des Vents said...

Oh, my! That remembers me when my first born was delighted to poop quite noisily each Sunday during the Sacrament blessing (everyone around us would have a laugh and the meditating moment took a more 'funny' turn for three months...). My son and my daughter blessed their father by a comical poop during their respective blessings. They were calm but not their tummy... Perhaps little Evie will do the same the day Josh will give her her blessing?