Sunday, October 5, 2014

Random Happenings


Evelyn and I were invited to go to my Grandmas Louau.  We had a great time listening to the live music, eating the yummy food, and talking with Grandma and Aunt Mel.  Evelyn was lucky and got to wear her swimsuit in honor of the event.  

Evelyn and I headed to Vernal to go to Amber's baby shower.  While there my awesome family helped me tie a quilt that I can snuggle with in Minnesota.  It was one of the most relaxing evenings I have had in awhile.  We did nothing but talk, and laugh and before we knew it the entire quilt was done.  
**Evelyn thought she would play a fun trick on me while I was working.  She pushed the button on the back of my chair which launched me forward into the quilt.  We all were laughing so hard, I think there were a few tears.  

Where is Evelyn?  This was her favorite room in the entire house.  Everyone who came through the door was immediately snatched by Evelyn and taken on a tour of the room.




The last night of our trip we had a family BBQ at Ken and Mindy's home.  Evelyn was in heaven with the sandbox, swing set and the bench that was just her size :)

On the rare occasion that Josh has a Sunday off we try to fill it with as many family activities as possible.  This particular time we went downtown and found a park with a slide that looks like it was built in the 50's.  Evelyn had a great time going up and down a million times :)

Evelyn got mail :)

Evelyn has been featured on BabySteals a few times.  It is so fun to see her picture pop up on my computer.  She is so good to let us take her pictures and just looks so stinking cute.

Watching a movie with her friends.

One of her favorite pass times is stickers.  She loves to put them on anyone and everyone that is near her (including the dog).  Today I was her canvas.

Watching a movie on her DVD player. 


Come with me mom :)

Evelyn and I got to spend a fantastic day with these 2 cuties.  My good friend Jill and her little boy were in town while Jeff completed a rotation at the U.  We met up at the zoo and had a blast seeing the animals, riding the carousel, and catching up.

Cousin Robyn her new BFF


This was my moms birthday cake.  I completely botched it.  I made it THREE times and ruined it THREE Times.  Luckily my mom loved it and Evelyn found it delicious.







Zoo time with our friends Avery and Nicole!  

No comments: