Thursday, October 2, 2014

Temple Square Time Out

Evelyn and I get the great opportunity of watching Jude every Monday and Wednesday.  We try to get outside as often as possible...while we still can.  Winter is coming :(  This particular day I took the kiddos to Temple Square.  I had high hopes of relaxing and watching the kiddos play on the BEAUTIFUL grounds.  Well that is not exactly what happened.  As soon as we got there Evelyn wanted to look at the large reflection pool.  Not really knowing that it was a fountain and not an actual pool she proceeded (Several times) to try to get in it.  Once I knew I needed to take away the temptation I loaded Jude back into the stroller and grabbed E.  Knowing she was not going to get to swim she through a monumentous hissy fit!  She became so upset she bit me on the shoulder, which means automatic time out.  Now being on Temple Square wasn't the most convenient place, but it had to work.  It was so embarrassing as people would walk by and comment.  Oh well, at least she learned her lesson.  

Jude looking at E afterwords wondering what all the fuss was about.

The infamous corner

Afterwards we sat down and had a little chat.

To top it off I took the kids to a little Chick-Fil-A.  It was probably more of a treat for me :)

No comments: