Sunday, October 19, 2014

Thanksgiving Point and Brianhead

Evelyn and I were heading down to Brianhead to meet up with the rest of the clan for conference weekend.  Before we headed out we had the opportunity to spend some time with Josh at Thanksgiving Point.  I really cherish these moments that the three of us get to be together.  It doesn't happen very often anymore and it really makes me appreciate my hubby and how hard he is working. I wish he got to spend more time with us, but the little he does we make memorable :)  This particular trip we took a stroll through the AMAZING gardens.  We also wanted to check out where Ashlin and Skyler's luncheon will be.  It was with out a doubt one of the most beautiful gardens I have ever seen.   
Josh found a golfball in one of the planters and Evelyn had to have it.  She played the oh so fun game of fetch.  Sometimes I feel like I have a dog instead of a l8 month old.


She was thrilled to be on top of the waterfall looking down.


Please Please let me back here.




My beautiful daughter full of energy.  


Kisses for dad

One of my favorite traditions, that we haven't been able to do since moving to TX, was watching conference at the cabin.  It is the most relaxing and spiritually feeding weekend.  Unfortuanetly, Josh was at the hospital that weekend so it was Just E and I.  

Jenna dog sleeping in the back of the car.  She stayed there for at least 2 hours. 

Evelyn's BFF is Ashlin.  She drug poor Ashlin all over the place.

Saturday night Todd and Julie Gerth came up to join in the festivities. 
Of course we had to pick up several rocks on our walks.

The Ott, Almquist and Gerth gang

Dad and Jim Ott.  




 I love these 2 and they are like a second set of parents to  me. 

Evelyn was thrilled to watch the cows move and graze across the valley.  She is at such a fun age and has such a love for animals.






Evelyn is definitely Grandpas girl

She loved this rock and at one point had someone at each corner trying to lure her down.

The soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Almquist



Evelyn even warmed up to Uncle Skyler on our last day there :)





My little geology girl.  She has to pick up every rock, stick and leaf she finds.



Seriously check out those colors!  Fall is by far my most favorite time of the year.  The leaves change color, the air becomes cool and crisp it is just magical!

No comments: