Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Barton Family


This week I was able to take pictures of this darling family.  April is one of my nearest and dearest friends.  When I first moved to El Paso I was nervous and scared about making friends. I had grown very comfortable in Provo and usually relied on Josh to “break the Ice” when it came to introductions.  Thankfully, a girl named Emily came up to me on our first Sunday in church and invited me to a pool day with her and April.  Little did they know but the invite was an answer to many prayers.  We got together and the rest is history.  We all had BUSY BUSY husbands so we did just about everything together.  Our husbands nick named us the three amigos.  April even spent the night with me (Along with her newborn Kaben) when I had my first miscarriage since Josh was in Bangladesh.  My heart hurt the day these ladies moved, but I knew that we would be life long friends. 























No comments: