1) She finally stayed in nursery all by herself! This is huge. It has been so long since I was able to go to Sunday School or RS. When I went to pick her up she was having so much fun that she asked me to leave haha.
2) When she finds ants outside she tells them night night and then tries to smash them.
3) She has become my sous chef. Her favorite thing to do is add the salt and pepper. She can't say "salt and pepper" yet, but she motions her arms as if she were shaking them.
4) Grandma Janet gave her some yellow shoes that she is obsessed with.
5) She asks to watch "George and Hat" She can't say "The Man with the Yellow Hat", so she has shortened it to just hat.
6) She loves to find and pick up rocks, and if you add throwing them into water she will be entertained for hours.
7) She got to FaceTime with her new cousin Jayde this week. She loved the "baby" and tried really hard to hold her through the computer. Poor girl doesn't quite understand the communicating via the internet thing.