Sunday, July 27, 2014

First Lake Trip

After 15 AMAZING years of boating it was time for my parents to sell their boat.  My siblings and I are spread out all over the country and have not been on the boat for 4 years.  So, for one last sentimental day we took the boat out to Quail Lake.  Evelyn has never been to a lake let alone one a boat.  I wasn't sure if she was going to like it and I knew she was going to hate the life vest.  We started off the day at Harmons for Donuts then off to Quail.  Evelyn was grumpy at first.  She wasn't sure about the life vest and the noises the boat made.  After putting her in the water she really wasn't sure how she felt.  Luckily she fell asleep for about and hour then woke up with a completely different attitude.  She LOVED the boat.  It was a perfect morning.  









Driving the boat.  She is skilled




No comments: