Tuesday, July 29, 2014

St. George 2014

Since Josh was MIA for most of July we decided to head down to St. George to see our families. 
While we were there Jerzie and Nash were in town!  We hardly ever get to see them.  It was so fun to see Evelyn play with her Reber cousins and spend time together.  Since it was so hot and all the kids wanted to dow as be outside Grandpa thought he would pull out a tub and give all the kids a red neck bath!  They had so much fun and played in it for hours.  

Evelyn and I went to Vernon Worthen park.  I used to play there all the time as a kid.  It was great to watch Evelyn play while I sat in the shade of the huge trees.  
Popsicles anyone?  We have only had about 50.

How we eat a popsicle when we get to the stick part. 

Mom stop taking pictures






Cheesy face. 




Friday night I piped some popcorn and we all watched a show.  We don't have cable so we got our fill of Sofia the First and Doc McStuffins.  Rough life.  

Grandma and her Evie

Cute cousins!

"Oh grandma this is your water bottle?  Can I have some...all of it?"
Nash giving me the stink eye :)

Jerzie is growing up so fast.  STOP growing cute girl.



This pool had a little slide on it that Evelyn and Nash loved.  


Hanging out with Great Grandma

Grandma and her Jerzie


One of my best friends from high school was also in town visiting family.  Since we were both in good old St. George we had to get together and take our girls swimming.  It was such a fun morning with these 2 girls.  I miss Erika and wish we lived closer.  

My sticker girl

Evelyn's best friend is Jazz Kitty.  Poor cat does not feel the same about Evelyn.  

Being so patriotic with her flag watching the storm come in.

This is how we read books :)

No comments: