Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Utah May 2014

Once Josh and I got things settled in SLC we headed down to see our Evelyn and the rest of the family.   I was particularly excited because my sister and her family were in town.  I love my sister so much, but becuase we live on oppostite ends of the country we rarely get to physically see each other.  When she is in town we have the best time hanging out, playing with the kids and staying up way too late.    
Cole monkey is getting way too big.  It was so fun to see how much he has changed in 6 months!  Evelyn loves Cole probably because he doesn't take anything away from her. 

This was Evelyn's favorite toy.  She got in the car, out of the car and back in the car probably 1000 times.  She also thought it was hilarious to push the car.  

Tongue tricks



Oh to be a cute baby who gets to wear nothing but a diaper on a hot summer day.

Evelyn would live outside if we let her.  She loves to play in the dirt and my parents yard had tons for her to move around.

"You have to honk the horn like this Madelynn"




Tiara and handcuffs?  

Good sharing!  It rarely happened.  Poor Madelynn had to learn really fast that Evelyn doesnt understand how to share.  
Again, proof that we were all in the same place at the same time.  I wish it happened more than once a year.  I love this family.  

No comments: