Monday, July 14, 2014

Graduation

Graduation Day!  It has been a long, amazing, fun, and hard 4 years all leading up to this one day.  I am so proud of my husband and the hard work that he has put in over our time in El Paso.  The plan for the day was to wake up finish cleaning out the apartment, head to Josh's school for lunch, back to the apartment to do the walk through, then off to dinner and graduation.  The day didn't quiet go off as I had hoped.  The morning was beautiful and brunch was a lot of fun.  It gave us a chance to mingle and talk with Josh's professors and classmates.  When it came to checking out of our apartment it went south fast.  The lady who was supposed to check us out decided to take an extra long lunch and then left absolutely no contact information for us to get ahold of her.  It put me way behind.  I had to send Josh to the hotel so he could get ready.  Evelyn was napping and getting to hang with Dave and Janet best life savers ever!  almost 2 hours later the lady came, we got checked out, and I could finally go get ready.  When I got back to the hotel I had 30 minutes to change from grudngy cleaning clothes to clean graduation clothes.  We then rushed off to dinner.  Josh had landed on L and J for his graduation dinner.  It is the best mexican food ever.  It was very appropriate for graduation and our last night in El Paso.  After an artery clogging but delicious dinner we headed to the heart of El Paso for graduation.  It was held in a beautiful theater.  Evelyn did great during the 3 hour ceremony.  lots of movies, snacks and 7 suckers later (most of which ended up on my skirt) Josh walked across the stage.  I have never been so proud of him.  WE DID IT!  It was an amazing night.  Although I was exhausted, and already on edge emotionally (due to moving the next morning) this night will always hold a special place in my heart.
Walking in to take his place with his classmates.  

Dr. Delarosa, Dr. Reber and Dr. Horn

Dr. Joshua David Reber

I love this picture of Mike and Josh.  It was 4 years prior that I have this same picture at the white coat ceremony.  

No comments: